8 week FTP Threshold Booster ADVANCED Time Crunched riders 4 days approx 5-7 hrs per week
KOM CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week base plan is designed for intermediate riders and people who are short on time.
It is also ideal as a follow on plan for beginners and intermediate riders who have completed the KOM Coaching 8 week FTP Threshold Booster for beginners and/or intermediate riders.
This progressive plan will target your sweet spot and with the addition of a little threshold work will boost your FTP in just 8 weeks.
There is an FTP test at the start and end of this plan to highlight your results!
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows.
All workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?