Frank Overton of FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
10 Week Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program for Cyclists with Riding that is described here:
4 Phases w/ accompanying neuromuscular sprint work to accentuate the gym work to make the program cycling specific.
Read more about our 4 phase Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program here:
This plan is perfect for the cyclist to begin in the Fall or early Winter (like December/January) to prepare for the Spring season.
Questions about this training plan? Head on over to our FasCat Forum and ask away! https://forum.fascatcoaching.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.