8 week Sportive Plan
Greenmount CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is an 8 week training plan for any 2018 sportive.
This plan contains information on everything you need to do to get yourself ready for the Sportive, Tour or Grand Fondo.
To follow the plan you will need a TrainingPeaks account.
With a Heart Rate Monitor and a bike computer/phone that can upload to TrainingPeaks you can track your progress.
The plan includes downloadable workouts, stretching and nutrition suggestions.
Ideally you will need between 4 hours and 8 hours per week to train in the weeks leading up to the event to be in great condition.
You can create an athlete account and purchase this training program through TrainingPeaks, click below for more info.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|5:34 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:34 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?