Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
For athletes looking for training plan that will seriously boost their functional threshold power. Whether you are a racer or just looking to improve your threshold to smoke your mates on the group ride, this is a good starting point. The plan follows an initial standard FTP test to accurately assess a baseline to calculate training zones with. The format then follows progressive overload as volume slowly increases as does intensity/time at FTP. Longest training week is 14:30 hours and rest weeks are every three weeks to decrease fatigue to further improve. Retest at the end of the 8 weeks to track your FTP progress and recalculate zones to get ready for the next training block. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, advice and variations to the training plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.