10 Week Resistance Training Plan: 4 Phases - Advanced
Frank Overton of FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
10 Week Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program for Cyclists with Riding that is described here:
4 Phases w/ accompanying neuromuscular sprint work to accentuate the gym work to make the program cycling specific.
Read more about our 4 phase Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program here:
This plan is perfect for the cyclist to begin in the Fall or early Winter (like December/January) to prepare for the Spring season.
Questions about this training plan? Head on over to our FasCat Forum and ask away! https://forum.fascatcoaching.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:00 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:00 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?