5-2-2-5 for the Divorced Parents, always Wednesday/Thursday OFF - Intermediate
FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This training program is for the divorced parent with kids under 12 years of age with 50% custody. You are beholden to the 5-2-2-5 parenting plan. 50% of the time you can barely survive and the other 50% its back to your roaring 20's and you have all day to train (except for the work thing and we assume you work M-F, 9-5, off Saturday's and Sundays.)
Oh yea, also this plan assume you are coming off the couch and are ready to throw down, have some fun, establish some consistency and not sweat the small stuff. Like the days you can't train which are every WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY. Kids every other weekend, blah blah blah.
We do recommend finding a babysitter or getting up at the crack ass of dawn once a month on a Saturday or Sunday to give you 3 out of 4 Saturdays to ride and maintain some semblance of a normal bike riding training routine.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?