Richard PeckAll plans by this Coach
Improve your Cycling Capability!
This is an 8 week Beginner Bike Focus plan that will improve your cycling capabilities. The workouts are a mix of technique, strength and endurance.
When appropriate, workouts are described in Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) - on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the hardest - and with training zones. The RPE or zones will be baselined at the end of the first week and then again at the end of the plan.
Workouts are designed to be conducted on a spin bike, stationary bike, trainer or on the road as appropriate. There is a mix of indoor and outdoor (if desired) cycling workouts. Although not required - a cadence meter and a heart rate monitor will enhance your experience when utilizing this plan.
Created by a USA Cycling & USA Triathlon Certified Coach
If you have any questions - feel free to contact me:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?