FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Six Week Cross Country Mountain Bike Training Plan concentrating on intervals specific to a Cross Country (2 hour) mountain bike race. This training plan starts with some moderate aerobic work and continues builds each week with mountain bike specific intervals. Anaerobic Zone 6 is the name of the game!
There is room in the program to add in some preparation races and plenty of time on the trails to help you prepare for a great race day!There is room in the program to add in some preparation races and plenty of time on the trails to help you prepare for a great race day!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?