Off Season / Transition Period = Off-Road, Cyclocross, Mountain Bike
Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
The Smart Athlete Transition/Off-Season Block is a short plan meant to take you from your off-season to your base phase. Not all athletes require this phase but many athletes will benefit from this type of training after a hard season of racing and training.
This 5-week block (4 weeks training + 1 week getting started/recovery) helps you maintain your fitness while easing back into training and letting your body recover from a hard racing period.
Resist the urge to stack on volume, intensity or frequency too soon.
Go through the motions and arrive at the end of this block ready for your Base Phase.
Includes Anatomical Adaptation Strength phase with 2 unique weekly workouts.
Please feel free to email me email@example.com for more information.
For $125, I offer 3 months 100% Made For You Plans, which often works better as it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account https://consummateathlete.com/training-plans/
Thank you for checking out my plans!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?