Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
The Smart Athlete Transition/Off-Season Block is a short plan meant to take you from your off-season to your base phase. Not all athletes require this phase but many athletes will benefit from this type of training after a hard season of racing and training.
This 5-week block (4 weeks training + 1 week getting started/recovery) helps you maintain your fitness while easing back into training and letting your body recover from a hard racing period.
Resist the urge to stack on volume, intensity or frequency too soon.
Go through the motions and arrive at the end of this block ready for your Base Phase.
Includes Anatomical Adaptation Strength phase with 2 unique weekly workouts.
Do you have an Irregular Schedule or Want a Custom Training Plan?
Consummate Athlete offers a 3 months Made For You Plan, which eliminate much of the friction of pre-made plans because it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account
Please feel free to email me email@example.com for more details
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.