Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
This is 3 months of training building towards a block of big gravel rides or races. This plan is meant to balance sustainable volume with adequate preparation for very big (eg. 100 mile and beyond) Gravel races
In addition to 3 months of training It includes a 1 month 'race phase'. This is 4 weeks where there are 2 weeks with races (or big rides), a week off and then another week with a big weekend ride or race but you can adjust that block as you need.
The 3 months ahead provide reminders to test yoru bike/gear/pacing and fueling
The volume of weeks is build along with time at moderate loads (sweet spot and tempo) as well as slow progression of your weekly long ride
A strength routine and download is provided for 1-2 weekly strength routines
Structured Downloads for use on a smart trainer or to download are available for many (BUT NOT ALL) of the workouts.
For $99, I offer 3 months 100% Made For You Plans, which often works better as it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account https://consummateathlete.com/training-plans/
Thank you for checking out my plans!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?