Timothy HallAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week early base plan is designed for the high school aged cyclist seeking to get ready for a big season ahead. It is a progressive build that concentrates on foot speed, force, and endurance. The purpose is to get a solid foundation in the legs before tackling a bigger and more intense work load. This plan's workouts are designed utilizing perceived exertion on a 1 to 10 scale, so a heart rate strap or power meter is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?