3 Phases of Strength for Cycling
Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
3 blocks of 4 weeks (12 weeks) with strength workouts only - you program any cardio/endurance on top of this or consider a phone consult to discuss appropriate endurance training.
This is a 2 day a week strength program that includes guidance on nutrition and includes a weekly yoga session.
Each of the 3 routines includes a PDF download you can print or keep on your phone.
A deload/off week is scheduled every 4th week where you learn the new routine with 1 set while recovering for the upcoming block.
Enduranec training can be added on top of this but my suggestion is that strength takes the focus and volume is adjusted to ensure quality for the 3 strength periods.
For $99, I offer 3 months 100% Made For You Plans, which often works better as it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account https://consummateathlete.com/training-plans/
Thank you for checking out my plans!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?