Daniel MathenyAll plans by this Coach
Modules are basically a building block that you can interject into your training without having to follow a full training build. Great for adding some specificity into your plan, fine-tuning your current fitness and can even be repeated to further build on the module physiological goal.
This VO2max progression is great for a build from an established threshold block, going into racing phase or to revisit raising your ceiling.
Begins with a field testing week with options to complete a short ramp test, FTP (functional threshold power) test, or even longer TTE (time to exhaustion) test with instructions to set your own training ranges.
Ends with a rejuvenation/recovery week that you can flow right into Opener and an event weekend or into another training build cycle.
Can forego a 2nd workout in week if you have a demanding A or B level competition.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.