RLP491 - Mountain Bike Marathon, Intermediate Level Training Plan (26 Weeks) Power Based
Rob LeeAll plans by this Coach
POWER BASED PLAN
"Part of success is preparation on purpose"
A Training Plan for Intermediate level athletes looking for a peak performance in the mountain bike marathon
This plan has a specific focus on improving your cycling endurance, whilst testing you mentally as well as physically. It includes a 2 week taper prior to your main event.
Designed by Level 2 TrainingPeaks coach, British Cycling certified coach, and ex-elite racer Rob Lee, this plan draws on his substantial racing accomplishments (over 130 race victories, and numerous cycling distance records) and over 20 years of successfully coaching hundreds of athletes to their goals.
For More Information please visit my website at www.rlperformance.co.uk
Questions? Please email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This is a power-based training plan that can be reused by changing the start or finish date of the plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?