Winter Indoor Trainer Plan - Increase FTP
Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to be done on an indoor trainer. I could be done outside, but during the winter that can be a challenge for many places. Long, tempo intervals are used throughout this program to not only increase your FTP, but also allow you to get comfortable being in that high tempo HR zone. We are using power as the training metric, but this could be just as easily done using heart rate and keeping it in zone 3.
This program is expected to increase your FTP by 10-15%, possibly higher depending on your training age, calendar age, and several other factors.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com or send me a text at 801.230.8008.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?