KC 4 min Zwift warm-up
Dr Garry PalmerAll plans by this Coach
This is a rapid 4 min warm-up designed for KC to be used prior to Zwift races. It is short and very intense, and ideally a longer effort should be used, but it is the essential "in case of emergency" use this warm-up :-)
THIS IS ONE SESSION ONLY, and NOT a week long training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x6
|0:04 hrs||0:04 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:04 hrs||0:04 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?