Cycling Strength Builder - FTP Focused
Griffin JaworskiAll plans by this Coach
This is a power (watt) based 6 week strength builder!
The great thing about focusing on FTP is that it is extremely beneficial for all types of cyclists and triathletes, especially those whose limiter is the bike. I often have my athletes set Threshold goals because they are much more tangible than race splits.
Each workout can be easily downloaded to most training apps like Rouvy and Zwift using Training Peaks software, reducing the guessing game!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:36 hrs||1:29 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:36 hrs||1:29 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?