Gravel God - the MidSouth - Base to Race
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
So you checked your inbox and would you believe it but you hit the 🎰 with an entry to the MidSouth. Congratulations, you just booked a one-way ticket for your hardest day on the bike!
Do you think Oklahoma’s Red Clay is your friend? Do you think it’s impressed by your gravel bike and unstructured training? Newsflash - if you don’t show up prepared, the MidSouth will eat you alive💀.
Don’t get 👻 - with this plan you’ll show up to the line Gravel God 🦿. Gravel God the MidSouth Ride Base to Race plan has everything you need to turn heads, including your own.
Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Nutrition Advice- What to eat. Hint: NOT 🍗.
- Gravel Grit - Complimentary mental training to crush butterflies and self-imposed limitations!
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility/Strength workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes AND become explosive 🧨!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Human Contact! - You can 📧 me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I won't ignore you.
- Skillz - Learn the essential technical skills to succeed in the MidSouth.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:26 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:44 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:26 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:44 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?