2 month indoor build
Andrew RocheAll plans by this Coach
Although this plan is aimed at those riding indoors, it can be used for shorter outdoor riding.
This has been tailored to work as a build with medium stress levels to help keep fitness moving forward, but not stress the immune system.
Each week has a nice progression working from tempo, into sweet spot, and finally adding some threshold workouts in.
There's also a strength program which can be done from home using weights, kettlebells, or simply body weight if that's all you have available.
The aim of this is to continue to build fitness and form, also a great structure to anyone targeting fondos/sportives.
Now's the time to stay healthy and active more than ever before.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:28 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|1:19 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:28 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:19 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?