Matt McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
This is a TOUGH program. It's short, but don't take that lightly, it doesn't mince efforts and asks for total commitment. Then again, it's only 3 weeks and you LOVE to suffer right? :)
This program is called a "VO2max Primer" - so expect to hit the high heart rates routinely. Fortunately there a lots of ways to tackle your high end aerobic development, and this plan covers many of them including Maximal Aerobic Power (MAP) and the Seiler protocol. Average weeks are right at about 10 hours and 450, 610, and 650 TSS. Not easy, so plan rest accordingly after this block!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?