Colin IzzardAll plans by this Coach
This is the first phase of your training to prepare for Chefs Cycle 2020 in Bend Or.
We will begin to set a base of fitness in the O2/endurance energy system upon which we will build your lactic threshold and Vo2 Max.
Your goals are:
1. Become consistent in your training. Make it a daily priority. Add workouts to your schedule and hold your self accountable. Create good habits around your training.
2. If you miss a workout, move on. This phase will build into the coming phases. If you move workouts down the line there will be a ripple into the next rounds of training.
3. Ask question of Coach Adam and Coach Colin. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
4. Finally- have fun! This is for a great cause AND it will give you personal fitness goals!
A final note- you can add more time to the rides but keep the pace to the theme of the block. IE endurance pace. Do not add intensity. Also, never add so much time in the saddle that you are not able to complete the upcoming workouts. Remember goal 1- consistency.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?