Brady IrwinAll plans by this Coach
Over and under your functional threshold power, all day long for 100 miles. This is what a hilly century course will test. Your ability to work at or slightly above your functional threshold to get you up and over the hill and then, a slight reprieve as you careen down the back side of what you just went up.
Challenge your body’s ability to work, work, work, work, work, work but then you get the wonderful rest when the end of the hill is there!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?