Spring classics preparation
Vincent Van WerschAll plans by this Coach
To prepare for the spring classics, Granfondo or organised tours, this trainingplan is well suited.
Besides many cycling training hours, also strength training is build into this plan. Since spring classic often need explosive intervals, strength combined with interval training is fitted to this requirement.
The weekly trainingload is 11-12hours, but 3-4 hours are flexible by skipping recovery rides and 2-3 endurance traininghours per week.
Communication can be done by email on a weekly basis.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:31 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|2:05 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:31 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||2:05 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?