KOM CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 16 weeks plan is designed to make the most of your commuting time to boost your fitness and prepare you for a big event.
The plan works on base fitness and strength then builds you to a peak of fitness, tapering for your big event.
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows. All workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications
Note: This is designed to be suitable for those who mostly ride on the flat.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?