Save Your Season - 8 Weeks to High Performance Gravel Racing - WKO iLevels
Tim Cusick - Coach of World and National ChampionsAll plans by this Coach
About This Plan
This plan (along with our other “Save Your Season 8 Weeks to Peak" plans) provides a progressive build to peak for your event or race once you've established a good base foundation. The plan is also a great solution for in-season training if your fitness has leveled off and you want a boost for an upcoming event or race. This is a tough plan that includes FTP intervals, explosive power work, max aerobic intervals, and lots more. Challenge yourself and take your fitness to the top!
- Typical week: Monday off; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1.5- to 2.5-hour workouts; Friday easy/skills; Saturday, Sunday volume days
- Progressive schedule with rest week every fourth week
- Testing included to assure accurate training
- Designed to use your individualized training zones from WKO5
Benefits of this plan
- Written by Tim Cusick, coach of multiple champions, with coaching tips throughout
- If you follow the plan as written, you will increase your fitness and race/event performance
- Our user guide helps you through the entire process
- Get a free strength training routine from Menachem Brodie
- Get access to videos and educational webinars from Coach Tim
I've loved both of the Tim Cusick plans that I have purchased. They are straightforward to understand and I have been able to make huge gains each time I've done them. For an "off the rack" training plan there is nowhere else I am going! (Emerson E.)
Read more reviews >>
We've got more plans!
Tim Cusick has written dozens of training plans for many different areas of cycling: road, gravel, time trial, mountain bike, cyclocross, indoor training, and more. Click here for a full list of his current plans by sport type and click here for a comparison chart of his major plans.
About Coach Tim
Tim Cusick is the coach of multiple world and national champions, including Amber Neben, Rebecca Rusch, and more. He is also the product leader for TrainingPeaks' WKO analytical software and the founder of Velocious Cycling and BaseCamp. His plans give all levels of cyclists the tools to train like the pros, using proven methodologies, workouts, intervals, and coaching tips he knows will lead to success.
Click here to view a list of frequently asked questions about our training plans. If you don't find your answer there, please email us directly.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?