10 weeks to a Comfortable Century (Flat)
Peter Cummings, USA Cycling Expert Level CoachAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week plan will help those that are moderately fit complete a hilly century comfortably. It includes weight training routines to help with force production on hills. Volume fluctuates between 5 hours (recovery weeks) to a high of 9 hours 20 minutes on the highest volume week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?