Cyclocross Training Plan
Patrick CaseyAll plans by this Coach
An 8 week comprehensive plan of two, four week blocks - one building phase to prepare for racing, and one in-season training plan to emulate what a week should look like while your season is in full-swing. This plan is designed around an athlete who has 9-12 hours per week to train, and incorporates functional strength training, mobility, and flexibility to help complement the training on the bike.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?