FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
A Cyclocross Specific 13 week OFF Season Training Program with a Spring Foundation and 10 Week Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program that is described here:
The accompanying neuromuscular sprint work in this plan accentuates the gym work to make the plan cyclocross specific.
Read more about our 4 phase Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program here:
This plan is perfect for the cyclocross racer to begin in later Winter and Spring (like March - May) to prepare for the Cyclocross Season in September.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?