FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
A Cyclocross Specific 13 week OFF Season Training Program with a Spring Foundation and 10 Week Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program that is described here:
The accompanying neuromuscular sprint work in this plan accentuates the gym work to make the plan cyclocross specific.
Read more about our 4 phase Cycling Specific Resistance Training Program here:
This plan is perfect for the cyclocross racer to begin in later Winter and Spring (like March - May) to prepare for the Cyclocross Season in September.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.