Chicago Cyclocross Cup 2014
Ted RamosAll plans by this Coach
To be good at cyclocross you must address both your fitness and your bike handling skills. This training plan addresses both.
This 16 week training plan is designed for a Cat 4/5 cyclocross racer who is planning to compete in the Chicago Cyclocross Cup series. This plan is for a rider who plans to ride 4-5 times a week and do races that last 30-45 mins.
This plan has been used by Cat 4 Chicago Cyclocross Cup series winners and Cat 4 State Champions.
This plan will build fitness from Early September (9/6) through Mid-December with the goal of peaking for the Illinois State Championship and Midwest Regional Championship and finishing up with the Afterglow.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:01 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:01 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?