8 week Gravel plan (Zwift Compatible), Build to Race
By DesignAll plans by this Coach
This is aimed at intermediate Gravel riders, yet Begginers would also suit it too. It will dig deeper into your muscels that are required for the extra drag over the gravel. It will build you up for 6 weeks then give you a 2 week leg loosener at the end you shoudl be ready for any Gravel event - or even to lead your friends on a gravel day out.
it is based on 2 indoor sessions a week, a pilates class, optional stregnth training session, 1 outdoor session.
It is fully compatible with Zwift, and other platforms.
The developer of this plan has won 2 national tiles in different cycling dicaplines.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:55 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:55 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?