12 week CX Cyclo-Cross Training plan ADVANCED Time crunched riders 4 days & approx 6-7 hrs per week
Martin BurrowsAll plans by this Coach
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows, who has delivered L2 Cyclo-Cross specific coaching courses for BC.
This 12 week Cyclo-Cross plan is designed for advanced riders and people who are short on time.
It is ideal for riders who already have a very good level of fitness - perhaps riding 'cross after a season racing on the road.
This progressive plan works on power and your ability to produce high intensity efforts as well as your CX skills.
It includes a 'Race Week' which you can follow on any week you have a CX race.
Where necessary, workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:18 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:18 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?