Cyclocross In Season Program (12 weeks)
Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed to take you from the beginning of the season with longer intervals (5:00) to shorter, harder sprints and short intervals toward the end. Every week is written with a race on Saturday and Sunday with options for a training sessions if no race available. If you want more training miles feel free to do the training session after the race as well.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:59 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:32 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:59 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||1:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?