Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This program has a mix of on road training, off road training, dismount and remount drills, speed change drills, running (sprints) and cross specific strength work. This program is most suited for the veteran cyclocross racer looking for an edge, but will work for any level. If you are a beginner, be sure to email me any questions you might have.
This entire program is based on HR. Power can be used, but I have found, for most racers, power works best as a marker for improvements in fitness. The benefit of HR based training is that it takes into account your every day stresses too and keeps you from over training.
This program is aggressive, it's based on my own training I used as a Cat 1 cyclocross racer when I was racing full time. Remember to listen to your body and watch for overtraining markers. Bottom line, have fun with this because that's the point of 'cross racing anyway!
Have specific goals, or want coaching during the race season? Contact me at email@example.com for more details, or feel free to text me at 801.230.8008.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?