Six Weeks till Cyclocross: CX Specific Intervals + Running - Intermediate HEART RATE BASED
FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
A 6 week cyclocross plan to begin in August before the season starts. Includes:
Cyclocross Specific Zone 6/Anaerobic Intervals!
Skills Practice & Race Start Simulations - with demonstrational videos
Plyometrics! - with demonstrational videos
Acceleratory Power workouts.
This plan is suitable for the cx athlete that wants to hit it hard and smart before the season begins. Its also just right for the athlete who has completed the Cyclocross Summer Sweet Spot Plan
Questions about this training plan? Email/call: email@example.com or 720.406.7444
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:36 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:36 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?