Cyclocross: Race 'n Recover Plan - Advanced
by Frank Overton of FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
A 6 Week "Race and Recover" Plan for the Cyclocross Athlete racing four Weekends in a Row.
This plan includes Yoga and Foundation work for your core, back, recovery & bike handling skills + 2Whole Completely OFF day per week.
Includes CX Skills Rides on Tuesday with drills and then a Wednesday Worlds or Hard CX Specific Interval Workout on Wednesdays.
Openers for the race on Friday, Race Saturday and/or Sunday + an Endurance Ride on Sundays if you aren't racing.
The plan includes a Regeneration WEEK which all athlete should take every 3-4 weeks. This plan can be repeated for the duration of the CYCLOCROSS Season
Questions about this training plan? Email/call: email@example.com or 720.406.7444
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?