Scott Minard @ Race Station coachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week plan is perfect for someone new to cyclocross or new to training for cyclocross races. The workouts are cyclocross specific and aimed at someone who is training with a power meter on a cyclocross bike. All wattage specific workouts are downloadable into compatible Wahoo/Garmin devices.
The plan is easy to adjust by the end user and can be repeated to cover a short or long cross calendar.
The weekly workout hours vary from 6-9 hours.
This is a power-based plan with structured workouts during the week which can be performed on a smart trainer or on a bike with a power meter. The weekends allow for outdoor riding but can also be performed on a smart trainer.If you have any questions regarding the plan or workouts a contact email is available for consultation.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.