Scott Minard @ Race Station coachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week plan is perfect for someone new to cyclocross or new to training for cyclocross races. The workouts are cyclocross specific and aimed at someone who wants to train with minimal equipment expense. The workouts are for the athlete that has a heart rate monitor but can be accomplished without one.
The plan is easy to adjust by the end user and can be repeated to cover a short or long cross calendar.
The weekly workout hours vary from 6-9 hours.
If you have any questions regarding the plan or workouts a contact email is available for consultation.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.