Sara CrawfordAll plans by this Coach
Prior to starting this plan: should be training regularly for previous 6 to 8 weeks (3 to 5 days per week)
comfortable doing a 60 min run (2 to 3 runs with some Zone 4 work in last 3 weeks)
comfortable doing a 2 hr bike (including hills and over-gear work)
swimming two times per week (minimum of 1500-2000 with some interval work)
Workouts are written with ranges of distance/time - calendar will show upper end of range.
Each week = 2-3 swims, 3-4 bikes, 3 runs, 2 strength
Recovery day/makeup day on Fridays for greatest flexibility. If unable to execute training earlier in the week, make that your recovery day and do the workouts on Friday.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?