XTERRA Olympic Triathlon Novice/Beginner 12 Week Training Plan
Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for beginner triathletes with maybe 1-2 years of general fitness training experience looking to do a XTERRA Triathlon. The plan has between 6-9 hours of total training a week, focusing on quality not quantity in workouts. Although the plan is for beginners, it's certainly not easy... With the training and recover required you will need to be committed to the plan. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?