14 week Half Distance Long Course Triathlon Training Plan
This plan is designed for experienced triathletes who don't require a lot of base building. Before beginning this plan, you should be capable of swimming for 30 mins continuous, biking 90 mins continuous and running 60 min continuous. If you cannot perform these baselines, I highly encourage you to train and complete an Olympic distance race prior to beginning this plan.
This is not just a general plan. Workouts have specific instructions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:21 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:58 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:51 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:21 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:58 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:51 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.