Triathlon Base 12 weeks (12.5 to 20.5 hrs./wk.)
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week base plan is designed for the experienced triathlete who trains at 12.5 to 20.5 hours per week. Weekday training hours range from 1.0 to 3.0 per day (1 to 3 workouts per day) and weekend training hours up to 4.5 per day. The training is challenging at this volume and frequency level and to ensure proper recovery and adaptation, there is a recovery period every third week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?