Basic 4 Week Block for Triathlete Returning from a Break
Lee Gardner/TrismarterAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for a triathlete coming back from a break in training. The main goal of the plan is to re-adapt the athlete to regularly scheduled workouts, getting the athlete into a routine, and starting to build some base for training blocks to come. The effort level for most of this plan should be easy to moderate, with only a couple of short, high intensity moments throughout the 4 weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?