Triathlon Base 12 weeks (8.5 to 10.5hrs./wk.)
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This base period plan is designed for the triathlete who trains 8.5 to 10.5 hours per week. You should be able to dedicate up to 1.5 hours per day during the week for training and up to 2.5 hours per day on the weekends.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:04 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|1:48 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|3:25 hrs||2:15 hrs|
|0:28 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:04 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:48 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||3:25 hrs||2:15 hrs|
||0:28 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?