Triathlon Base 12 weeks (10.5 to 12.5 hrs./wk.)
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the more advanced triathlete who trains 10.0 to 12.5 hours in a week. You should be able to dedicate up to 2.0 hours a day during the week for training and up to 3.5 hours on the weekends. The long workouts for this plan start at 45 minutes for the run, 1.5 hours for the bike and 45 minutes for the swim.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:22 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:01 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|2:11 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:22 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:01 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:11 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?