Louis RichardsAll plans by this Coach
A series of 16 turbo sessions to get you through the winter months and build a strong foundation for the spring time.
The sessions are focused on building your aerobic capacity, developing muscular endurance and then finish of with maximal aerobic power development.
Each session is based upon power training zones, the gold standard for cycling training. As such a power meter is required.
Included is the Turbo Threshold test that will let give you a bench mark for your training zones. It is recommended you repeat this test every 6-8 weeks so you can see your improvement and adjust the zones as needed.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at Louis@lrmultisport.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?