Louis RichardsAll plans by this Coach
20 week winter base training plan for triathletes.
Max volume per week= 10 hours, with long rides on Saturdays and rest days on Mondays (this can be adjusted if requested or if you have a premium account)
This plan is best suited to those who have the ability to train once a day during the week (except for one day) and time to train for up to 3 hours per day at the weekend.
Having a heart rate monitor and GPS running watch is very beneficial when following this plan, a power meter is not required.
There is a free 4 week preview of this plan on my training peaks store page so you can try before you buy!
If you would like the plan customised to you then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.