BASE Swim Training Set #1 (1 month)
Lauren UpdykeAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is a month's worth of swim sets that are perfect for the competitive triathlete. Swim set distances range from 2000 - 4000 m/yrds and are set up with a frequency of 3 per week. One swim is endurance focused, one is strength focused, and one is speed focused. You can implement this month of training at any time throughout the year. The plan also includes a 200 time trial in the first and last week of the plan so you can monitor your improvement.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?