Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a triathlete with a few years of experience who is planning to race the long course Pacific Crest Triathlon in Sunriver, OR.
The workouts in this plan focus specifically on the unique distance of the Pacifc Crest long course triathlon (1.2mi Swim/58mi Bike/13.1mi Run).
The plan has between 8-12 hours of total training a week, focusing on quality not quantity in workouts. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?