4 Sessions/Wk – Long Course Bike Plan for Athletes with a 10 mile TT of 22-26 mins (Base)
Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
10 mile Time Trial = 26 minutes or more.
Number of bike sessions per week available = 4.
This is a Long Course Triathlon bike training plan for the Base phase, lasting 8 weeks. This plan is designed for athletes with a 10 mile Time Trial result of 26 minutes or more who are able to train in this discipline 4 times per week. Duration of the sessions are no more than 4 hours and the maximum volume per week is 16 hours. If you are currently unable to train for 4 hours at a time, then we strongly recommend completing one of our pre season plans.
This plan starts at any time you choose.
For more information on which is the right plan for you, visit www.tritrainingharder.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?