Michelle SmithAll plans by this Coach
This sport specific 4 week plan is designed to increase leg strength, power and speed on the bike and improve your training/racing averages up to 2-5mph depending on your cycling background. Use this 4 week plan to enhance your current triathlon 'off-season' or current seasion training. Can be inserted into or in place of any 4 week or more progressive build plan, and can be used up to 3 times back to back.
This plan includes cross training days in swimming and/or running so you should have completed at least 1 triathlon prior to using this program. Also this plan assumes you are using a road bike which properly fits your body and can maintain min. speed of 15 mph for 10 miles or more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.