Michelle SmithAll plans by this Coach
This sport specific 4 week plan is designed to increase leg strength, power and speed on the bike and improve your training/racing averages up to 2-5mph depending on your cycling background. Use this 4 week plan to enhance your current triathlon 'off-season' or current seasion training. Can be inserted into or in place of any 4 week or more progressive build plan, and can be used up to 3 times back to back.
This plan includes cross training days in swimming and/or running so you should have completed at least 1 triathlon prior to using this program. Also this plan assumes you are using a road bike which properly fits your body and can maintain min. speed of 15 mph for 10 miles or more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.